As an employer you would benefit from your apprentices being apart of a well trained organization along with other benefits:
A well-planned administered apprenticeship program will:
- Attract adequate numbers of highly qualified applicants.
- Reduce absenteeism.
- Reduce turnover.
- Increase productivity.
- Reduce cost of training.
- Facilitate compliance with Federal and State Equal Employment Opportunity requirements.
- Ensure availability of related technical instruction.
- Enhance problem-solving ability of employees.
- Ensure versatility of employees.
- Address industry’s need to remain competitive by investing in the development and continuous upgrade of the skills of its workforce.